6.30.2010

R.I.P. Junior, Senior



(via weblo.com, vextra.dk)

This should not be news to anyone. Junior, Senior disbanded in late 2008. However they will always have a place in my heart. Mostly because of Senior simply known as Jepee nowadays. Junior, of course, is the scrawny one. Senior, the somewhat bulkier one. Based off images or preconceived notions one could assume Junior is homosexual and Junior the straight one. Not quite the case and although this definitely showed in their lyrics, the spirit created by the duo was that of a free love. A big, fun, loving, gay guy is someone I can look up to. I was about 15, when "Move Your Feet," their most recognizable track came on to the scene in the U.S. It was that mash up blend of hip hop I love so much. Thanks Jepee for showing everyone how it's done. Big, gay guys just wanna have fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment